Peru Event: PCI Compliance and Double Factor Authentication in the Financial Sector
November 6th (8.30 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.) Hotel Country Club Lima (Peru)
As we all know, Banking and other Financial Sector Entities face, day by day, through their Methods of Payment, to sensitive data transactions whose protection is a keypoint so as not to be targeted by cybercriminals.
PCI Security Standards Council establishes a series of international security regulations including PCI Certification compliance, which is in line with the PIN translation security regulations required by VISA and Mastercard and whose certification REALSEC meets with the HSM, Hardware Security Module.
This way, the new PSD2 regulation, already mandatory in Europe, establishes Double Factor Authentication for the robust and reliable identification of digital identity. Safer process if is performed by protecting keys in a hardware security module.
Therefore, REALSEC will celebrate next November 6th a session in Lima (Peru) in which together with other experts in the field, will address these issues.
- 30 h. Accreditations and welcome
- 00 h. Introduction: REALSEC, forefront and commitment to regulations for financial institutions and Methods of Payment agents. (Jesús Rodríguez, CEO REALSEC).
- 15 h. Identity protection: Double Factor Authentication. (Carlos Flores, CEO Verisec).
- 15 h. Coffee Break.
- 45 h. PCI requirements and regulations: level of demand and compliance. (Rosa M. Camargo Carter, General Manager Iktansec).
- 00 h. REALSEC contribution in both scenarios. (Silvina Romero, Business Development Manager REALSEC Peru).
- Debate and questions.
At the end of the event, Spanish wine and Serrano ham will be served.
Venue: Hotel Country Club Lima
Los Eucaliptos Street 590, San Isidro 15076, Peru
Attendance is free until the premises is full.
For this session we count on the collaboration of our wholesaler Afinit and the promotion of our CSTIC TV Partner.
More information and registration
Telephones: 01-442 0956/01-310 4490
Mobile: 935 673 029