1 – INTRODUCTION
2 – RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA
Identification: REALIA TECHNOLOGIES SL (from now on REALSEC)
Tax ID: B83158386
Mailing Address: Infanta Mercedes, 90 – 4th Floor – 28020 – Madrid
3 – PURPOSE AND LEGITIMATION FOR WHICH WE TREAT YOUR DATA
We manage the personal data that you provide us through our website “www.realsec.com” with the following purposes:
- Manage your inquiries or requests made through our contact forms (the legal basis of the processing is the legitimate interest of REALSEC, Article 6.1 (f) GDPR)
- Manage the hiring of one of our services and/or products (the legal basis of the processing is the application of pre-contractual measures at the request of the person concerned, Article 6.1 (b) GDPR)
- Contact with the person concerned (via mail or phone) to further information aboutthe Datasheet or Whitepaper that has previously been downloaded from thewebsite (the legal basis of the processing is the consent of the person concernedand the legitimate interest of REALSEC, article 6.1 (a) and (f) GDPR)
- Carry out information or commercial activities through any means of the products andsolutions offered by REALSEC through its website www.realsec.com, as well as futureservices and/or products that may be of interest to you and in connection with theactivity of our company (the legal basis of the processing is the consent of theperson concerned, Article 6.1 (a) GDPR)
We inform you that, under no circumstances, automated decisions will be made based on yourprofile.
4 – STORAGE TIME OF YOUR DATA
Personal data provided will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest to maintain the purposeof the processing, the contractual relationship with REALSEC is maintained or for the legallyrequired period, once the same is finished, they will be deleted with adequate security measuresto ensure the pseudonymization of data or total destruction of data unless there is a legalrequirement or REALSEC understands in good faith that a law or other regulatory provisionrequires us to keep it (e.g. at the request of a tax authority or in connection with possiblelitigation).
Regarding sending information and advertising, the data will be kept as long as you do notexpressly request its deletion.
5 – DATA COMMUNICATION
We inform you that unless there is a legal obligation or judicial requirement, we do notcommunicate or hand over your data to third parties. In this sense, REALSEC as responsible forthe processing, can outsource some service with third companies called processing managers,which in order to be able to provide the service correctly, one could access to those essentialpersonal data and in relation to the purpose of the service.
6 -RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PARTIES
Any person has the right to obtain information about the processing that REALSEC has carried
out about their personal data.
We inform you that you may exercise the following rights:
- Right of access.
- Right of correction.
- Right of deletion.
- Right to the portability of your data.
- Right to limitation and opposition to your processing.
- Right to revoke your consent at any time.
You may exercise your rights at any time and for free by submitting an application or the duly filled out rights form that you can find on our website specifying that right you wish to exercise with a photocopy of your DNI/NIE/Passport and send it to the headquarters of REALSEC in Infanta Mercedes, 90 – 4th floor – 28020 – Madrid, or e-mail to email@example.com.
If you act through legal representation, a photocopy of the DNI/NIE/Passport and that of the interested party, as well as a document proving the representation, must also be provided.
If you feel that your right to data protection has been violated, you may file a claim to the control authority (www.aepd.es).
7 – SECURITY MEASURES
For REALSEC, protecting your information is a priority. For this reason, we have adoptedtechnical and organisational measures that have been conceived to prevent unauthorizedaccess to your personal data and its misuse.