REALSEC, sponsor of the Digital Security Congress of IFAES
After the success of the last edition, next June 16, IFAES will hold the second edition of its Digital Security Congress which will take place in the Santiago Bernabéu Stadium.
This Congress, focused on the means of payment, will be sponsored by REALSEC who will have a booth in the exhibition area and will moderate the round table conference “The security in digital environments: cybersecurity, risks management and fraud prevention” to be held at the Palco de Honor at 16:15.
The points to be dealt at this table will be:
- Types of fraud in the area of the means of payment: how to tackle them.
- Cryptography: PKI, Digital Certificate, Digital Signature.
- How to deal with fraud in the NFC environment.
- APT´s: real cases and effective solutions.
- Users’ vision. Current situations, limitations and needs.
- Fraud detection process design: automatic detection of suspicious behaviors and activities.
- Recommendations: what TO DO and what NOT TO DO.
The participating speakers are:
Jose Antonio Velasco Herrero
Director of Applications Security and Access Control CORREOS
Enrique Rubio-Manzanares Álvarez CISO EVO BANCO
David Moreno del Cerro Head of IT Security GRUPO CORTEFIEL
Marc Nieto Manager of payments & fraud LETSBONUS
For more information about this event, click HERE